Spring into color with 1 Hundred


1 Hundred 


1 Hundred helps us shed our winter blues 
and brighten us up for Spring.


I was recently at the latest Whore Couture  Event March 1st -31st.  

When I spotted  something I just had to have. Which then inspired me to look in my closet and I found I had a few things and they would make for a fun and even sexy little blog spot so here we go !! 






Woke up with .::Nanika::. Good morning Pose (1L on MP)
 wearing  
1 Hundred Tropi girl set 


Maitreya body
Slink hands (dynamic hands newest update Bento style)


so after a good wake up and a cuppa I headed to try a few things on and see where the day took me 















first off I tried on some old tops I had from when I had Banned body with Omega huds
And was surprised when they actually worked with my Maitreya body.

to the right >> Wearing old Banned top "Homewrecker" Omega applier on Maitreya body. 














I kept on digging trough the Banned box in my closest and found a couple more shirts I had almost nearly forgot about and they still fit great I do love Omega ..




<< Here you can see that it's an older hud 
(newer version has Physique/Maitreya/Belleza/ Wowmeh and Omega under bodies on the hud) 







originally sold for the Banned body system. >>









<< On the other hand this one looks basically the same hud wise but is sold for the New Mesh bodies. 

<<Kiss Me - Lime *Gatcha 



Soooooo Many choices.. 





 wearing Adorable Shorty set>>
                        comes in both Pink and Lilac


but she was busy with a spring back yard bbq. 

So I changed one more time before sending the camera over to Quiinn's place.. 

What inspired this all along .. 






Sooo lets see what's going on with the Girls over at The Glendales 


Beautiful morning with Quiinn as she looks around and gets ready to set up for her Welcome Spring party. 

wearing Summer Shorty set -Lime

with Baby Monkey Ola sandal
found @freedove








Like Laa'Laa Quiinn has a closet full of 1 Hundred 
and 
was happy to show us a few things before her party started..






You could always give it a go in
Cotton Top in  Peach *Gotcha
so plenty of choices to match the shorts
&
DMR color shorts 










Lucky in love set -Lime

truth hair : Gaea 



















1 hundred
spring fling mini

with Baby Monkey Ola sandal
color change as seen above.

Truth February G.G





















Quiinn left wearing 1 hundred classic tee 10L
paired w/  flutter shorts blue
Truth hair

Right GraceLiinn is wearing 1 hundred free cutie sweater
with June shorts/ MP 



Accessories
Prism Puanani Sun Hat special edition By Jezzixa cazalet
Truth vip January Kati
[HH]Hilly Haalan Joice wedges
Adams Back-pack G.G.











 









After some dancing we moved to the mad tea party room for some crazy sweets and sexy little numbers before heading off to the Easter egg hunt

if you're looking for something fun and risque you may want to follow links below to see more lingerie shoots






NBN 1 Hundred Barley there bodysuit-Lime





who doesn't love dress up and a little play time.. but that's another blog all together
;)


so As you can see 1 Hundred has plenty of fun bright sexy options to see you though spring and keep you looking hot right on into summer..
so







1 hundred snow bunny pink & blue 
shoes not included 






















Find your favorite look take a selfie and enjoy !! 




Weekend Mini - blue , Truth hair Kizzy,
with Baby Monkey Ola sandal
~Reel Poses~ Selfie! phone included 

Comments

Popular Posts