The Arcade Gacha event

Gacha Arcade
Presents from Birthday cake  
My Gacha grabs




Of course I couldn't resist Gacha Arcade Event. 
It took me 2 days to get in it was sooo Busy, packed,  Full don't ya know!
And after 2 mornings of serious teleport attempts & even thinking I'd have luck at SL 2-5 am; Nope still took me 200 attempts before I got in, but I made it.  And by golly It was Worth it!! 




Lets start with the free gifts I picked up from the giant Birthday cake in the room! 




Lost Junction-Archi Poster






Garbaggio- Archibald Gachum Doll


























Mossu-Lovely.Choker. comes with color hud

















OSMIA-Temptation. Strawberry.
cute mouth accessiory 
comes in green, orange and red. 











  Belle Epoque-{L'amour Courtois}-White shoes












N-core Striped socks-w/hud







also wearing
CD Trapet- petal bodysuit
not a gacha 








Friday-Celia Sneakers-(9lives)
.:Dead Dollz:. Cotten candy w/colorhud










also wearing
Truth-Natalie Hair-multi-tone1
@UBER L$350

Not a Gacha
Dark Angel gift- Kanya Pink Dress -
Lucky Letter board












N-Core Striped socks
Paired w/ 
Nani-Babe tote

Not a Gacha
also wearing past GG by HH 
Annie dress









OMG the mug had to be my favorite gifts of all !! cuz it's Me and it's just to true!!



Wednesday [+] Back to Universe-ET~Alien Necklace

[Breathe]-Kimmi Heels-black

and just over her shoulder is the cute little

MishMish-Hammies & Coffee- Who's There? bell


Not a Gacha
also wearing Empire-feb g.g. Dress










Sways' [Shh] coffee mug-gift



















MY Gacha Grabs!!




Only clothes I went for




N-Core TINA Boots-Gray
N-Core TINA Socks -Navey
N-Core Urban leg belt-Gray







also wearing but not a gacha item
CD Trapet- midnight bodysuit








My Gacha Decor

RO-Danse Macabre- Chandler


RO-Danse Macabre- Throne-Rare





           






Kite-Bear head Planter-Arcade Gift

RO-Danse Macabre-Side table

Kalopsia - 8.Goldie's Stars Mirror


All matched perfectly for me to finally set out my 
Not a Gatcha event: 
Kei's Halloween Fortune Teller - Boxed




RO-Danse Macabre- Candelabra

RO-Danse Macabre-Sanguis Coffin










:[P]:- Ghastly Gatch Tortura Hourglass

:[P]:- October Spellbook (Gift!) arcade

Plastik-October Spell book (gift) arcade

:[P]:- Ghastly Gatch Webb Shelves









RO-Danse Macabre-Votive

RO-Danse Macabre-Nocte coffin

Schadenfreude Heart Sugar Skull








My Gacha Grab Pets



Schadenfreude
Turtle Hedgie Costume
Shark Hedgie Costume
Harry Hedgie Costume
Bones Hedgie Costume
Devil Hedgie Costume
Sushi Hedgie Costume RARE

Dino Hedgie Costume , Butterfly Hedgie Costume, Uni Hedgie Costume, Angel Hedgie Costume
Reward Hedgies for mulitpul plays Sky Sitting Hedgie,  Pink Sitting Hedgie, Mint Sitting Hedgie
Also caught Mer Hedgie Costume Rare but didn't place as I had only so if anyone wants to buy or trade I've got Plenty Hedgies
























*HEXtraordinary* Reclaimed Sugar Glider Habitat

4. *HEXtraordinary* Cinnamon Glider

7. *HEXtraordinary* Snow Glider

8. *HEXtraordinary* Silver Glider

Also caught but haven't opened pocket gliders :)







Well that's it from me time to go make some trades and enjoy my gacha spoils.
Take care hugs and kisses all xoxo. Until next time
Have a blast and go Gacha!! Gacha Here Gacha there Gacha everywhere!!

Comments

Popular Posts